Careers At Our School
Launch your teaching career with the Leader in Early Education and Care. Benefits include working with a Great School Leadership Team and caring culture to launch your career! Primrose School of Upper Kirby and Primrose School at Greenway Plaza is currently accepting applications to fill positions for enthusiastic Teachers in the following age programs:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency.
- Ability to relate positively with young children in a mature and responsible fashion.
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position with a quality preschool, child care center or church nursery is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Supervises a class with teacher team or individually.
- Assumes all the responsibilities of teacher.
- Plans with co-teacher and helps implement the daily lesson plan and classroom activities.
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, and common use areas and playground.
- Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, nap time and bathroom activities.
- Provides the children with verbal praises and acceptance while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children’s behavior.
- Maintains the Primrose Schools professional attitude and work behavior.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops, and/or school functions as determined by the Director.
- Observes all rules and regulations of Primrose Schools and the local, state, or national regulatory agencies pertaining to health safety, and care of children.
- Maintains professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the training manual.
- Assists in other capacities as determined by the Director.
- Follows the schedule, as determined by the Director.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume in person at our school or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
3001 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77098 // 713-522-6700