An Inspired CommunityThe Memorial/Spring Branch region and Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD) encompass about 44 square miles of wooded suburbs and vibrant business districts located west of downtown Houston along Interstate 10, also known as the Katy Freeway.Approximately 188,000 residents live in west Houston. Our families represent the spectrum from wealth and privilege to poverty and high need.
A Place for All ChildrenWith an enrollment of more than 35,000 students, SBISD operates 26 traditional elementary schools, seven regular middle schools, four traditional high schools and four special campuses.In addition, SBISD operates two innovative and highly rated, district public charter schools – a middle school, Cornerstone Academy, and Westchester Academy for International Studies, a middle and high school campus where students can pursue challenging International Baccalaureate (IB) program options in all grades 7-12.
A Neighborhood School ConceptSBISD follows a small neighborhood school concept where attendance areas have been established for each individual school. Our students go to the schools from kindergarten through high school in the attendance area in which they live. SBISD’s campus attendance zones rarely change. Link: Campus Listing
- 5 Schools for Early Learning (Serving PreK Students)
- 26 Elementary Schools (Serving Students in K-5th Grade)
- 7 Regular Middle Schools (Serving Students in 6-8th Grade)
- 1 Charter Middle School (Serving Students in 6-8th Grade)
- 1 Charter Middle/High School (Serving Students in 6-12th Grade)
- 4 Traditional High Schools (Serving Students in 9-12th Grade)
- 1 Alternative/Virtual Middle & High School (Serving 6-12th Grade)
Address: 955 Campbell Rd
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.