It gives me great satisfaction to show people how an FHA-insured* loan option could help you live with more financial flexibility and peace of mind. Designed specifically for homeowners and homebuyers age 62 and older, it could help you:
- Dramatically lower your monthly mortgage payments
- Consolidate auto loans and high-interest credit card debt, and reduce your bills
- Improve monthly cash flow
- Establish a standby line of credit you can tap into as needed
- Gain payment flexibility, for more financial control
- Fund large purchases like a new automobile
- Assist a grandchild headed off to college
- Fund major home renovation projects
- Buy a home that better suits you
A Fresh Perspective on Financing
Most Americans looking for some sort of financing seek “traditional” tools like mortgages, home equity loans, personal loans, car loans and credit cards. But — if you’re 62 or older, you have access to special financing that can better suit your needs now and in the future: It’s called a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM).
Whether you’re retired, about to retire, working part-time or still working — this is a versatile tool to help you retire smart! You can better manage your monthly cash flow with its unique flexible payment feature; set up a “standby” line of credit to help fund unforeseen expenses; and/or consolidate debts such as high-interest credit cards, car loans and personal loans into one loan that reduces your monthly bills.
Call me today and see why HECMs are a loan for life.
Address: 14415 Sugar Mill Circle
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.