Imagine a future where The Energy Corridor District® is the nation’s most desirable place to work and live. Using growth forecasts for the next two decades, The District’s Service Plan is designed to help make that vision a reality – benefitting property owners, businesses, employees and residents by:
- Providing strong leadership and representation with national, state and local agencies
- Improving transportation mobility and traffic management
- Enhancing and beautifying the urban realm
- Providing security and public safety
- Creating safe, enjoyable places to walk and bicycle
- Connecting the community and enhancing The Energy Corridor identity
- Boosting business development and property values
- Planning to accommodate future growth
Address: 777 N. Eldridge Parkway, Suite 270
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.