University of Houston-Victoria

  • 1371_UHV-KatyP

Place Category: Education and Colleges & UniversitiesPlace Tags: West Houston

  • Finish your bachelor’s degree as a transfer student or get your master’s degree at the University of Houston-Victoria at Katy, 22400 Grand Circle Blvd., near the intersection of Interstate 10 and the Grand Parkway.

    As part of the UH System, UHV offers face-to-face programs in Victoria and Katy, as well as online. Readers of the Katy Times have voted UHV as the Best College in Katy for four years in a row, and Living Magazine readers named UHV the 2019 Best College/University in Katy/Fulshear.

    UHV has classes to fit any schedule, with top-quality instruction at a price you can afford. A bachelor’s degree from UHV will prepare you to establish a successful career or go on to pursue graduate and even post-graduate studies.

    • Earn a Master of Accountancy through UHV’s new program.
    • Obtain a Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs-accredited Master of Education in counselor education.
    • Become a school psychologist with a Specialist in School Psychology degree.
    • Transfer your associate degree from a local community college, including Houston Community College, Lone Star College and Wharton County Junior College.

    Learn more about the degree programs and certifications offered at UHV Katy at, or by contacting us at (281) 396-3700 or You can schedule an appointment with a recruiter or request more information online.


    Transfer Students

    Numerous undergraduate students transfer to UHV from community colleges and four-year colleges or universities each year. Some have completed an associate degree, and others have coursework toward their goal of obtaining a bachelor’s degree. You can take UHV classes in Katy and earn a bachelor’s degree from one of the most affordable public universities in Texas. We can help you with specific transfer plans and agreements, financial aid and career goals. Let us help you get into the career you want. Contact us at (281) 396-3700 or for more information if you are transferring to UHV Katy from a community college.


    Graduate Students

    Make sure you are ready for the semester! Learn more about what you need to do to become a graduate student at UHV and earn your master’s degree at


    International Students

    Let us help you feel at home at UHV. Make sure that you’ve completed all the steps needed to address visa issues, get in touch with a degree plan advisor, make housing arrangements and more at

    For general information about UHV Katy or special event inquiries, please email

  • No Records Found

    Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.

    Google Map Not Loaded

    Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.