Excellence in Christian Education
Faith West Academy is an accredited, inter-denominational private Christian school. We offer Educational Excellence in a Safe Christian Environment for all girls and boys, preschool through 12th grade. We have been a part of the Katy/West Houston community since 1982. Faith West is known for its high academic standards (see our School Profile) and Christian Worldview education.
- Motto: Excellence Without Compromise
- Mission Statement: Excellence without compromise shall be defined as being equipped to fulfill each student’s God-given potential. Compromise shall be defined as anything other than God’s design.
- Core Values: Our core values are governed by Reverence for God, Respect for ourselves, others, and authority, and Responsibility for one’s actions.
- Mascot: Eagle ‘… those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.’ Isaiah 40:31a
- Weekly chapel for all age groups.
- Daily Bible classes for all grades.
- Biblical integration in all classes.
- A fantastic preschool where we instill a love for God and learning.
- Strong core curriculum for elementary and secondary students.
- Accelerated, Pre-Advanced Placement, and Advanced Placed courses for 6th -12th grade students.
- Individualized learning where advanced or struggling students move at a pace that fits their abilities.
- A la Carte classes for homeschool junior high and high school students.
- Standard achievement tests each spring: Terra Nova test (K-6th), ACT Aspire test (7th-8th), PSAT (9th -12th)
- Mean achievement test scores are consistently in the top 25% in the nation.
- Our high school students participate in academic competitions through TAPPS. We are a 3A size school in that association.
- Accredited by the International Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI) which acts as an accreditation division of AdvancED, and is a member of Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI.)
Physical and Artistic Excellence
- Elementary students enjoy weekly PE and music classes along with daily outdoor recesses.
- Junior high and high school students can participate in competitive athletic programs which includes: baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, golf, soccer, softball, swimming, track, and volleyball.
- Junior high and high school students can also elect agriculture, performing and visual arts, choir, and band classes
- Our high school students participate in athletic and fine art competitions through TAPPS. We are a 3A size school in that association.
Address: 2225 Porter Rd.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.