We're move-in ready. Your home is already wired for great TV, Internet and Phone service. Consolidated Communications offers TV, Internet and Phone services delivered through your existing phone line, making your house move-in ready.
Consolidated Communications offers TV, Internet and Phone services delivered through your existing phone line, making your house move-in ready.
At Consolidated, we understand that one does not fit all. We offer bundle packages or you can purchase individual services.
To view our current promotions click here and choose Special offers.
We know budget and entertainment needs differ, so we've developed four TV plans – each featuring a variety of local and national networks. Get a few channels or hundreds.
To view our TV plans and channel lineup click here and choose Channel lineup.
Each of our TV plans includes:
- Access to 3,000+ hours of rental movies on Movies on Demand each month with some titles available before Redbox® and Netflix®.
- Free On Demand content.
- Free local content On Demand like high school sports.
- Over 45 CD-quality music channels.
- A wireless transmission so you can arrange your home the way you want, not around the TV cable outlet.
- One lease-free set-top box. Each TV requires a set-top box and we offer DVR, high-definition and standard-definition set-top boxes. Mix and match them based on your viewing needs and type of TV.
- Basic DVR
- Whole Home DVR
- HD Channels
- HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and Starz
We offer Internet speeds from 3 Mbps up to 40 Mbps. All plans include a free wireless router and no usage limits. Click here to see our current Internet offers.
All our Internet plans come with these FREE features.
- Wireless Router. Connect all your wireless devices (Smartphones and Tablets) in your home to the wireless router and save your monthly data plan, on your devices that require one, for when you are away. Having a wireless router also allows you to work, browse, download and play online all round the house, inside and out.
- Up to 10 Email Accounts. With free email accounts you can create special email addresses for your online activities like shopping, social media sites, billing alerts and more. Using your free email accounts keeps your main email clutter free.
- 24/7 Technical Support. Our tech support team is available 24/7 to help you with any Internet service questions, as well as, walk you through how to set up your wireless router, establish security settings and more.
- Spam and Virus Protection. All consolidated.net email addresses have spam and virus protection built into them. Every email and attachment sent to a consolidated.net address is cleaned before it is sent to an inbox. If you have other email addresses from an email account service provider we offer PC Protection a service that will clean and protect your email and online activity.
- Community Web Portal. At myconsolidated.net you get local news, weather, sports, movie theater listings and more. Also located in the Help/Support link you can take a speed test to see if your Internet service is running at full speed.
- Access to online media networks. Get free access to ABCNewsNow, ESPN3, DisneyConnection and SoapNet media networks where you can watch full episodes, play games, catch up on news and sports.
- No usage limits. With no usage limits you can video chat, download & stream movies, music and more all without worrying about usage thresholds.
We offer both tried-and-true traditional landline phone and Digital Phone service. Both offered with voice mail and calling features.
About Consolidated Communications
Founded more than a century ago, Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ:CNSL) is a family of companies providing advanced communications services to both residential and business customers in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas and Missouri. Consolidated Communications offers a wide range of services over its technologically advanced IP-based network, including landline phone service, Digital Phone, High-Speed Internet and TV service.
We have a continuing commitment to offer innovative products; reliable, high-quality services and exceptional customer care. We also are dedicated to maintaining strong local ties in the same communities where our employees live and work.
Serving markets in six states, Consolidated Communications is one of the largest independent local telephone companies in the nation.
Services are not available in all areas. We do not cap Internet usage but do have limitations on how the Internet is used. To view our Internet policy, please see Use Policy at consolidated.com. © 2012 Consolidated Communications.