- View the Website
- Follow Us:
Get the best in TV, Internet, Voice and Home Security with XFINITY®
Instant entertainment and connection – anywhere, anytime on any screen.
XFINITY® on the X1 Entertainment Operating Systemtm gives you a one-of-a kind interactive TV experience with advanced search, personalized recommendations and instant access to the latest shows and movies anytime on the screen.
XFINITY® TV offers more ways to get more entertainment, so you can enjoy shows and movies instantly on any screen.
· Enjoy a vast library of the hottest new releases, most current TV episodes and loads of kids’ programming, available instantly.
· Enjoy un unsurpassed HD experience.
XFINITY® Internet delivers the fastest and most reliable in-home WiFi for all rooms, all devices, all the time.
· You also get Constant Guard®, the most comprehensive online protection suite of any Internet provider included at no additional cost – a $360 value. Plus, get consistently fast speeds, even during peak hours.
· Get the fastest hotspots with the most coverage on-the-go included at no additional cost.
XFINITY® Voice gives you reliable home phone service with best call clarity.
· Enjoy more ways to stay connected at home and on the go with features like unlimited nationwide talk and text, Caller ID across multiple screens, and Readable Voicemail.
· It’s easy to switch and you can keep your same number and phone.
XFINITY® Home gives you a total home security and control solution that simplifies your life.
· Look after your home, family and valuable from anywhere.
· Receive 24/7 professional monitoring by certified central security station.
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Features and programming vary depending on area and level of service. TV: Digital Economy (or above) TV required for XFINITY On Demand. On Demand selections subject to charge indicated at time of purchase. Internet: WiFi claim based on September and November 2014 studies by Allion Test Labs, Inc. Actual speeds vary and are not guaranteed. Reliably fast speed based on FCC, ‘Measuring Broadband America,’ 2014. WiFi hotspots available with Performance Internet and above only. Available in select area. Requires WiFi-enabled mobile device. Voice: Service (including 911/emergency services) may not function after an extended power outage. Call clarity claim based on March 2015 analysis of traditional phone service by Tektronix. Text messaging included for Unlimited customers or Unlimited Select customers. Standard data may apply. Check with your carrier. Transfers of existing telephone numbers not always available. XFINITY Home: Minimum term contract required. Early termination fee applies. Requires subscription of compatible high-speed Internet service. Visit comcast.com/XFINITYHomeSupport for more details. Money-Back Guarantee applies to monthly recurring charge and standard installation up to $500,. License #: AZ: ROC 280515, BTR 18287-0: CA: CSLB 974291, ACO 7118 licensed and regulatd by the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services, Department of Consumer Affairs, Sacramento, CA, 95814; MN: TS674412; MN: 373379; OR: CCB 192945. All electrical work is performed by a licensed subcontractor; TX: B-16922, -02571, ACR-1672104, -1818; UT: 8226921-6501; WA: COMCABS892DS. Call for restrictions and complete detail. Comcast ©2015. All rights reserved.
Check out any one of our XFINITY locations!
Houston: 2616 S. Voss Houston, TX 77057
Houston Northwest: 7844 W. Tidwell Rd. Houston, TX 77040
Humble: 9477 FM 1960 Humble, TX 77338
Katy: 517 S. Mason Rd Katy, TX 77450
League City: 2865 Gulf Freeway League City, TX 77573
Sugar Land: 16111 Kensington Drive Sugar Land, TX 77479
The Woodlands: 1501 Lake Robbins Drive, Ste 180 The Woodlands, TX 77380